Welcome to the Romig PTSA!
Our meetings are open to the public. Whether you donate your time or your money (or both!), we encourage all parents to take an active roll in the PTSA. We need you-- and the students need you. Studies have shown that children perform better when their parents are involved.
Second Monday of every month (except December) at 5:00PM in the Home Economics Room at Romig Middle School.
Disclaimer: Last updated: 10/10/2017
The information dates on the website is for general information purposes only. Romig PTSA reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the schedule.
The Romig PTSA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
Contact the PTSA Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
|President:||Jackie and Mike Graeber|
|School Store:||Kirstie Gray|
|Member at Large:||Julie Hood|
"No Sale" Fundraiser
Instead of selling candy or wrapping paper to raise funds for Rmig student activities and teacher grants, we ask our Romig families to do two simple things.
1. Make a tax-deductible donation:
No amount is to small. Just think of what you might have spent on that wrapping paper, candy or cookie dough. Checks should be made payable to the "Romig PTSA" and turned into the school office. Donate by text! Text a donation from your cell phone (perfect for grandparents who live far away!):
- Text “Romig” + the amount you are donating + your name (“Romig $50 Mary Martinez”) to 41444
- Receive a response with a link to complete the transaction
- Click the link, enter your credit card number, and submit. Safe and super easy!
2. Join AmazonSmile:
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchases to Romig when you use the AmazonSmiles Foundation website.
- AmazonSmile has the same Amazon products & prices and Amazon Prime benefits apply. To get started:
Steps. 1. Search smile.amazon.com 2. Select Romig Junior High PTSA 3. Shop as usual. 4. Repeat!
Possible Opportunities are school store, teacher appreciation, the Romig Triathlon, the Cake Auction. We hope you can help!
Fore more information, email Romig PTSA at email@example.com.
**Volunteers are currently needed for the Romig School Store during lunches please contact Kirstie Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.